Self Catering Luxury Accomodation near Lincoln set in a traditional village close to the City of Lincoln
The Dairy Barn is proud to have received “Enjoy England” 5* Gold Award and winners of ‘Select Lincolnshire’ 2013 self catering establishment of the year
The Old Dairy Barn -Self Catering Accomodation near Lincoln has been recently undergone a extensive but sympathetic conversion this has resulted in a light and spacious holiday let with plenty of room to relax and unwind.
The high quality fixtures and fittings combine with the original building fabric helps to create an atmosphere which is both luxurious and relaxing, including Solid oak flooring through the ground floor, full central heating off road parking and enclosed courtyard and decked patio area.
Below is a summary of the accommodation on offer. An in-depth description is contained within the Access Statement.
In addition to the images below – we have lots more available in the Gallery Area please click the link to view the full gallery
- Hall Way
- Solid Oak Floors
- Enclosed Cupboard space
- Step leading down to Lounge and one up to the Kitchen / Dining Area
Kitchen / Dining Area
- Open plan fully fitted luxury kitchen with integrated dishwasher, full-size fridge/freezer gas hob, electric double oven, grill, microwave.
- Full range of cooking utensils, crockery, and cutlery, linen are provided
- Dine in style in front of the patio doors that lead out onto a the decking area and courtyard and you may combine the two to enjoy alfresco dinning
- TV, Mini Hi-Fi
- The lounge is cosy and inviting with a big comfy sofa and armchairs
- Solid oak flooring
- High Vaulted Beamed ceiling
- TV & DVD Player
- A wide selection of games and books
- Range of units
- Washing Machine
- Shower Room inc Electric shower, WC, Toilet
- Area or Coats and Footwear
- Super King sized beds with the facility for two twin beds
- On suit shower room. Shaver point,
- Fluffy white bathrobes
- Egyptian cotton bedding, towels.
- Hairdryer, Clock radio alarm
Outside & Parking
- Decking / Patio area, Table and six Chairs
- Parking for vehicle – (Additional off road parking available for one vehicle)
- Please Note – Access to the property is via steps but ramps for wheelchairs etc are available on request